VisualFone is the typical user's desktop application, it provides a friendly interface to handle all telephony, fax, voicemail and contacts requirements.
There is a fully integrated Microsoft Outlook plug-in, which also includes a full conference module.
Dialing from the application is a breeze and desktop dialing from any application is also possible.
This will give you total unified communication : your telephone, fax and e-mail all in one application.
The stand-alone version of VisualFone is a Java application and runs of any computer that supports Java, e.g Apple MAC, Linux and Windows OS.
- Integration with VisualAttendant for both way LAN messaging and office presence information updates
- Users can modify their presence including time/date of return which is immediately updated on VisualAttendant & other Visual clients
- Integration with Exchange/Outlook Calendar to automate presence change (status will automatically change based on information in Calendar)
- Integrated internal directory showing busy indication, status information of other users and CTI dialing
- External and Personal Directories (integrated with Outlook Contacts)
- Ability for user to self manage their favorites bar
- Can be used in conjunction with "in-skin" or existing voicemail systems. Best results with optional VisualMail
- Screen pop and Tray pop
- Voicemail playback & Fax viewing/printing
- Call History
- Soft telephony keys